Thursday, June 20, 2013

Barbie Girls Color Contact Lens Brown Eye-Cloud No14

Jihoshop is a professional site selling the color contact lenses


 All products made in Korea are safe and approved by Korea FDA


 Barbie Girls - BIG EYE LENS 14.5mm !! 


We're proud to introduce a color contact brand, "Barbie Girls"


 All goods of  "Barbie Girls" are pretty and safe, and the price is very affordable. 








Brand: Barbie Girls

Color: Brown

Place of Origin: South Koreaa

Overall Diameter (DIA): 14.5 mm

Color diameter: 14.2mm

The base curve: 8.8

Water content: 38%

Effective Period: 6 months


1 comment:

  1. Very comfortable contacts. Good shipping. I ordered contacts from another website last time, but the shipping was really late n I didn't receive them. I was worried that same thing would happen again, but I received my order on time. The packaging is very cute. Good quality and service!



    ReplyDelete