Thursday, June 20, 2013

Barbie Girls Color Contact Lens Violet Eye-Rose No16(Silver Lace)/3 tone color

Jihoshop is a professional site selling the color contact lenses


All products made in Korea are safe and approved by Korea FDA



  Barbie Girls - BIG EYE LENS 14.5mm !! 



We're proud to introduce a color contact brand, "Barbie Girls"


All goods of  "Barbie Girls" are pretty and safe, and the price is very affordable. 






Brand: Barbie Girls

Color: Violet

Place of Origin: South Korea

Overall Diameter (DIA): 14.5 mm

Color diameter: 14.2mm

The base curve: 8.8

Water content: 38%

Effective Period: 6 months


3 comments:

  1. The design and color is a very natural brown, the enlargement effect is minimal but it's what I was looking for and it is the most comfortable circle lenses I own, I'm very satisfied :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lenses are amazing! It has 1 - 2 mm more than conventional lenses. I'm a boy but I want to buy this lenses

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't trust kfda aproved this brand.
    can u show me kfda paper with english?
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete