Sunday, June 23, 2013

Barbie Girls Color Contact Lens Violet Eye-mirage No110

Jihoshop is a professional site selling the color contact lenses


All products made in Korea are safe and approved by Korea FDA


 Barbie Girls - BIG EYE LENS


We're proud to introduce a color contact brand, "Barbie Girls"


All goods of  "Barbie Girls" are pretty and safe, and the price is very affordable. 








Brand: Barbie Girls

Color: Violet

Quantity: 1Pair

Place of Origin: South Korea

Overall Diameter (DIA): 14.2 mm

Color diameter: 14mm

The base curve: 8.8

Water content: 38%

Effective Period: 3 months


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love them, they are very comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the most dolly lenses I've ever bought (and I've had well over 2 dozen pairs of CLs so far). They truly seem to make my entire EYE appear larger. _33 I'm not fond of the medium grey (as I prefer very light greys), but the pattern and enlargement more than make up for it.

    I've gotten a lot of compliments on these lenses, too. o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!! I like the color of the lenses, going great with this outfit. You got a perfect look with these lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pair of colour contact lenses. It’s cool to have one. I always love contact lenses and what you have posted here will surely be an additional to my collections.

    ReplyDelete