Thursday, June 20, 2013

Color Contact Lens Blue Eye-Sweet donuts No37-Barbie Girls


Jihoshop is a professional site selling the color contact lenses


 All products made in Korea are safe and approved by Korea FDA



  Barbie Girls - BIG EYE LENS 14.5mm !! 



We're proud to introduce a color contact brand, "Barbie Girls"


 All goods of  "Barbie Girls" are pretty and safe, and the price is very affordable. 









Brand: Barbie Girls

Color: bLUE

Place of Origin: South Korea

Overall Diameter (DIA): 14.5 mm

Color diameter: 14.2mm

The base curve: 8.8

Water content: 38%

Effective Period: 6 months


2 comments:

  1. I find NEO brand lenses the most comfortable to wear, especially if worn for 6 hours (sometimes a bit longer, I know, I shouldn't wear it longer than 6 hours). They don't make my eyes feel dry as quickly as other lenses I've tried.

    I really love these Chocolate Brown lenses not only because they are comfortable to wear but because they are very natural looking. As another reviewer has mentioned, the enlargement factor is ever so slight, so no dramatic difference. Though, on my eyes, I feel like I still get a decent dolly-eyed effect. These will always and forever be my all time favourite pair of lenses. I highly recommend them, especially for those who are new to circle lenses and are worried about starting off too dramatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. These contacts are great for enlarging, but the colour doesn't show up at all against my eye colour ( I have dark brown eyes) and the contacts are OK in comfort but not the best that I've tried. My eyes tend to get quite dry within 7 hours. If your going to wear it for enlargement and not for a long time, i suggest you give them a try =)

    ReplyDelete