Thursday, June 20, 2013

Barbie Girls Color Circle Lens Black Eye-Black Shining No19

Jihoshop is a professional site selling the color contact lenses


All products made in Korea are safe and approved by Korea FDA



 

 Barbie Girls - BIG EYE LENS 14.5mm !! 


We're proud to introduce a color contact brand, "Barbie Girls"


 All goods of  "Barbie Girls" are pretty and safe, and the price is very affordable. 







 Brand: Barbie Girls

Color: Black

Place of Origin: South Korea

Overall Diameter (DIA): 14.5 mm

Color diameter: 14.2mm

The base curve: 8.8

Water content: 38%

Effective Period: 3 months

1 comment:

  1. I like the design of this lens. The black rims really makes my eyes stand out and look glassy. The brown colour is light and it gives my natural eyes (dark brown) a more exotic look. Some people commented that I looked Eurasian! The enlargement is great and I think 14.5mm is big enough to give a cute and noticeable effect yet not large enough to look alienish. I deducted one heart for comfort because these were not as comfortable as my Neo lenses and I needed eye drops after 6 to 7 hours. Post and service are excellent here and I would recommend them to anyone!

    ReplyDelete