Sunday, June 23, 2013

Barbie Girls Color Contact Lens Gray Eye-wild flower No72

Jihoshop is a professional site selling the color contact lenses


 All products made in Korea are safe and approved by Korea FDA


  Barbie Girls - BIG EYE LENS 14.5mm !! 


We're proud to introduce a color contact brand, "Barbie Girls"


 All goods of  "Barbie Girls" are pretty and safe, and the price is very affordable. 






Brand: Barbie Girls

Color: Gray

Place of Origin: South Korea

Overall Diameter (DIA): 14.5 mm

Color diameter: 14.2mm

The base curve: 8.8

Water content: 38%

Effective Period: 6 months


1 comment:

  1. This is the most natural looking lens to use if you already have big eyes. I think if you have small eyes you can look bug-eyed especially if you don't put eye makeup on. I naturally have dark brown eyes and it doesn't show at all (which i do like, because I use it for school and work). It enlarges my eyes only a little since I have big eyes in the first place.

    As for comfort it would be above average (almost as comfortable as monthly clear contacts such as air optix).

    Eyecandylen-s provides very good service. I received my product on estimated time and I am really happy about the mail tracking. I am trying to pick my next lens now! Hopefully something bigger so that it would actually enlarge even more on my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete