Sunday, June 23, 2013

Barbie Girls Color Contact Lens Gold Eye-the best No90

Jihoshop is a professional site selling the color contact lenses

  All products made in Korea are safe and approved by Korea FDA


 Barbie Girls - BIG EYE LENS 14.5mm !! 


We're proud to introduce a color contact brand, "Barbie Girls"


 All goods of  "Barbie Girls" are pretty and safe, and the price is very affordable. 







Brand: Barbie Girls

Color: Gold

Place of Origin: South Korea

Overall Diameter (DIA): 14.5 mm

Color diameter: 14.2mm

The base curve: 8.8

Water content: 38%

Effective Period: 3 months


1 comment:

  1. I'd be pretty upset if this website only filters and uploads my good reviews.

    These contacts were very comfortable and pretty. They look very natural and you won't get the scary eye effect.

    I usually wear contacts from the dali series but wanted to try other ones. I have big eyes so I normally wear the dali extra size so these contacts don't really have a "circle effect" on me but either way they are nice!

    On the other hand, I ordered NEO clara brown weekly and they were absolutely painful that I can't even review whether they were nice or not! I threw out the box straight away

    ReplyDelete