Sunday, June 23, 2013

Barbie Girls Color Contact Lens Brown Eye-Magig eye 2tone No104

Jihoshop is a professional site selling the color contact lenses

  All products made in Korea are safe and approved by Korea FDA


  Barbie Girls - BIG EYE LENS

We're proud to introduce a color contact brand, "Barbie Girls"

All goods of  "Barbie Girls" are pretty and safe, and the price is very affordable. 









Brand: Barbie Girls

Color: Brown

Quantity: 1Pair

Place of Origin: South Korea

Overall Diameter (DIA): 14.2 mm

Color diameter: 14mm

The base curve: 8.8

Water content: 38%

Effective Period: 3 months


3 comments:

  1. These lenses are absolutely gorgeous! I was a little bit worried about ordering my first pair of circle lenses at a 15.0 mm diameter, but my eyes look big and doe-like without being too startling or unnatural looking. The color is very pretty and is opaque enough not to show my natural blue eyes at all, which is something I was a bit worried about! They are very comfortable and I can hardly feel them in, which may be partly due to the fact that I wear prescription contact lenses on a regular basis. Speaking of which, props to GEO for making them available with prescription because that can really limit your choices sometimes. All in all, I love these lenses and would recommend them to almost anyone that's looking for some unique brown circle lenses. Although if you have tiny eyes, I would go with something with a smaller diameter to avoid your eyes from looking unnatural or creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

    i like the way you present your blog post.

    I will visit your blog more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete