Sunday, June 23, 2013

Barbie Girls Color Contact Lens Brown Eye-ML1 Brown No95

Jihoshop is a professional site selling the color contact lenses


 All products made in Korea are safe and approved by Korea FDA



  Barbie Girls - BIG EYE LENS


 We're proud to introduce a color contact brand, "Barbie Girls"

  All goods of  "Barbie Girls" are pretty and safe, and the price is very affordable. 







Brand: Barbie Girls

Color: Brown

Quantity: 1Pair

Place of Origin: South Korea

Overall Diameter (DIA): 14.2 mm

Color diameter: 14mm

The base curve: 8.8

Water content: 38%

Effective Period: 3 months

1 comment:

  1. I am very positive with these!
    They are so comfy and look super natural/cute!
    I also own some other brown circle lenses but these pair are the best "everyday" lenses.
    My eyes look much bigger and overal facial look gets "kindness" kind of sense through wearing these lenses.
    I hope everyone can expeirence what I've experienced

    ReplyDelete