Sunday, June 23, 2013

Barbie Girls Color Contact Lens Blue Eye-T ARA No74(3 tone color)



Jihoshop is a professional site selling the color contact lenses


 All products made in Korea are safe and approved by Korea FDA


 Barbie Girls - BIG EYE LENS 14.5mm !! 


We're proud to introduce a color contact brand, "Barbie Girls"


 All goods of  "Barbie Girls" are pretty and safe, and the price is very affordable. 








Brand: Barbie Girls

Color: Blue

Place of Origin: South Korea

Overall Diameter (DIA): 14.5 mm

Color diameter: 14.2mm

The base curve: 8.8

Water content: 38%

Effective Period: 6 months


1 comment:

  1. I realy do like these lenses.
    Bambi Princess Mimi are my first contact lenses I got and they are so comfortable! At first I had a realy hard time to get used to the lenses but after 2 days it was all easy-peasy~
    I was afraid of feeling or noticing the lenses in my eyes, but nothing, very pleasant.

    Th-e enlargement effect is huge (!!), some of my friends noticed right away that I wore contacts. Some of them said that it looks kinda scary but the majority said, it looks super cute :)

    I love the color its a dark brown, darker than my orginial eyecolor. Because of this brighter colored circle around your pupil, your eyes appear more natural.
    The only thing I dont like is that your eyes, while wearing the contacts seem to be "stiff" or "frozen", but maybe it's due to the 15mm...

    So all in all I would totaly recommend these lenses for everyone who wants to look cute and have stunning eyes! :

    ReplyDelete